Earlier this week, Casa Noble Tequila and Macchialina joined forces for a Spaghetti Western-themed dinner that paired four tasty tequila cocktails with four equally tasty courses by Chef Michael Pirolo. Throughout the night, guests enjoyed flavorful dishes that shined the spotlight on an Italian favorite: Prosciutto di Parma.
Behind the bar, award-winning mixologists William Rivas and Philip Khandehrish were hard at work creating cocktails to complement the evening’s menu. Our night began with a welcome drink comprised of FOS Greek Mastiha, agave, lemon, and prosecco to whet our palates for the forthcoming feast:
- Course #1: Tuna and Prosciutto di Parma – tomato water, crispy garlic, aged balsamic
- Course #2: Agnolotti en Brodo – Prosciutto di Parma consommé, compressed melon and burrata
- Course #3: Iberico Secreto – Prosciutto di Parma & H.O.F. mushrooms
- Dessert: Chocolate Budino – passion fruit, toasted hazelnuts and grated coconut
On the libations side, Rivas and Khandehrish put together a stellar drink lineup to showcase Casa Noble’s quality spirits. Our personal favorite was #4, which was a Casa Noble Tequila take on an old fashioned.
- Cocktail #1: Casa Noble Crystal, tomato water, lemon, white balsamic air
- Cocktail #2: Casa Noble Reposado, FOS Greek Mastiha, rhubarb, passionfruit, mint, aqua fava, dittany of crete
- Cocktail #3: Casa Noble Añejo infused with Proscuitto di Parma, pistachio-cashew orgeat, grapefruit and tonic
- Cocktail #4: Casa Noble Añejo, Créme de Cacao, whiskey barrel bitters, rock infused with agave
Macchialina hosts collaboration dinners like this one throughout the year. Follow them on Facebook for the latest restaurant news and events.