If you don’t have tickets to the big game this weekend, don’t worry. The Shops at Midtown Miami have you covered with select take out and dine-in specials leading up to Sunday, February 2. Here’s what you can expect for game day grub.
Spris Artisan Pizza:
- Sunday, February 2 special includes a choice of 12” Margherita or Diavola (spicy peperoni) pizza for one with a choice of one fountain soda (with refills) or one beer for $10. Group specials include a six-beer bucket for $26.
Hurricane Grill & Wings – Hurricane Grill & Wings will host events throughout the week. Guests can enjoy:
- January 29 from 8 – 9 p.m. – Complimentary glassware with personalized engraving
- January 30 from 5 – 6 p.m. – Complimentary freshly rolled cigars
- January 31 from 5 – 6 p.m. – Living statue performances
- February 1 from 3 – 4 p.m. – Complimentary personalized air brushing on free mini helmets and footballs (while supplies last)
- February 2 – Big game day party with drink and wing specials throughout the evening and specials on to-go wing party platters of 50+.
Rubio’s Coastal Grill:
- Receive FREE delivery on all orders of $15 or more from January 27 through February 2.
- All catering orders placed on-line or via the Rubio’s app (rubios.olo.com) through February 2 can save $20 on any purchase of $125 or more with the coupon code LSM371.
- Have your own bowl at Rubio’s with their new Mango Superfood Bowl and Baja Chopped Bowl, available on Sunday, February 2, for dine-in or take-out.
For added convenience, The Shops at Midtown Miami, 3401 North Miami Avenue, will have two designated parking spaces located at the semi-circle at Buena Vista Avenue, near 3201 North Miami Avenue, for those picking up to-go orders from 2:30 p.m. through halftime.
For more information, visit shopmidtownmiami.com.
*This blog was sponsored by The Shops at Midtown Miami